The simple answer is yes. You can secure an Absolute Divorce from the state of North Carolina from a spouse that resides in a different country as long as you…
No. You must act quickly.  North Carolina General Statutes Section 97-22 requires an injured employee to give written notice to his employer of an injury or accident as soon as…
The answer to this question is maybe. We have all heard of cases being thrown out because of an error or mistake in the ticket or pleading. If the officer…

Contact Info

A.G. Linett & Associates — PA ATTORNEYS AT LAW
4914 W. Market Street, Suite A
Greensboro, NC 27407



  Hours of operation: 8:30 am - 5:30 pm Mon-Fri | 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Sat