OccupationWorkers' Compensation, Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBIs), Personal Injury, Criminal Law
- Duke University School of Law, Durham, NC, Juris Doctorate, 2000
- Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA, B.A. in Communications, 1997
Phone: (336) 316-1190
Adam LinettWorkers' Compensation, Personal Injury, Criminal Law
Adam G. Linett, the founding member of A.G. Linett & Associates, PA, enjoys practicing law as a trial lawyer. After graduation from Duke Law School in 2000, he moved to New York where his work primarily focused on defense litigation and appellate work in a number of jurisdictions across the United States.
In 2005, Adam and his family moved back to North Carolina. Early the next year, he started his present firm in Greensboro, which has expanded quickly. The firm was originally located on Muirs Chapel Road, but when that office proved to be too small, in 2008 the firm relocated to Pisgah Church Road. In 2013, the firm moved once again to its own building, located at 4914 West Market Street, Greensboro, NC 27407. In late 2017, the firm expanded into a second building next door at 4910 West Market Street, completely remodeled the building and property, and dedicated that building to the firm's Immigration law practice.
Although Adam has experience in many areas of law, he primarily focuses his practice now on litigation matters. These include workers’ compensation cases, large personal injury cases (representing injured plaintiffs), medical malpractice cases, land litigation including eminent domain cases, and criminal law. Recently, he has helped several clients with traumatic brain injuries (TBI) arising out of both work accidents and trucking accidents.
Finally, Adam has many hispanic clients because he is one of the few attorneys in the Piedmont Triad area who speak Spanish fluently.
- 2019 Three Best Rated - The Best Employment Lawyers in Greensboro
- 2017 Corazón Latino - Latino Community Coalition of Guilford County
- 2016 Best Multi-Attorney Law Firm - Greensboro; Legal Elite of 2016 - Corporate America Magazine
- 2015 NC Super Lawyers Rising Stars List
- 2015 Rue Ratings' Best Attorneys of America - Lifetime Charter Member
- 2014 AV Peer Review Rating - Martindale Hubble
- 2014 Lifetime Member - Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- 2014 NC Super Lawyers Rising Stars List
- North Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina 24th Judicial District Bar
- North Carolina Notary Public
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- President, A.G. Linett & Associates, PA, Greensboro, North Carolina
- Associate General Counsel, non-profit corporation, Brooklyn, New York
- Summer Associate, large law firm, Atlanta, Georgia
- Summer Associate, small law firm, Madrid, Spain
- Legal Assistant, large law firm, San Jose, California
- Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Massachusetts State Bar
- Middle District of North Carolina
- New York State Bar
- North Carolina State Bar
- Western District of North Carolina