OccupationImmigration, Family Law, Personal Injury, Traffic Law
- J.D., University of California at Davis, King Hall School of Law (2005)
- B.S., University of Redlands (2001)
Phone: (336) 316-1190
Carlos A. Osegueda, Jr.Immigration, Family Law, Personal Injury, Traffic Law
Carlos A. Osegueda, Jr. is an associate counsel at A.G. Linett and Associates.
Mr. Osegueda is licensed both in North Carolina and California. At A.G. Linett & Associates, Mr. Osegueda’s practice includes immigration, family law, personal injury and traffic matters. Prior to his move to North Carolina with his family in 2007, Carlos practiced as an attorney in a large Sacramento based law firm in an array of areas including defending both private and public entity clients from discrimination claims, defending public entity civil right claims, employment law, products liability and personal injury. His experience includes negotiations, depositions, pre-trial motions in both state and federal courts.
Mr. Osegueda earned his law degree from King Hall at U.C. Davis. He received a B.S. degree in Information Systems from University of Redlands where he graduated Magna Cum Laude. Additionally, prior to entering law school, Mr. Osegueda served as California Police Officer for a number of years.
Mr. Osegueda is fluent in Spanish.
- Associate, A.G. Linett & Associates, PA, Greensboro, North Carolina
- Associate Counsel, large law firm, Sacramento, California
- Summer Associate, large law firm, Sacramento, California
- Law Clerk, Sacramento District Attorney’s Office, California
- Law Clerk, California Attorney General’s Office Criminal Appeals Division, Sacramento, California
- Police Officer, Southern California Police Department
- California State Bar
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of California
- North Carolina State Bar