- Elon University School of Law
- B.S., Concordia University
Phone: (336) 316-1190
Brittany HartFamily Law
Brittany Hart, is an associate counsel at A.G. Linett and Associates. Brittany is licensed to practice law in North Carolina.
Brittany grew up in Montreal, Quebec, Canada and attended Concordia University where she earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science. She earned her law degree in 2.5 years from Elon University School of Law.
In law school, Brittany served as a Guardian Ad Litem for Guilford County children and was a member of the family law society. Brittany was also an active member of the Elon Law Moot Court Board.
During the summer of 2016, Brittany completed an internship with the Guilford County District Attorney’s Office. Brittany also completed a 10-week residency-in-practice with the Rawlings Law Firm, where she primarily worked on the plaintiff’s side of medical malpractice cases.
The following summer, Brittany obtained a judicial internship with Judge Donna Stroud at the North Carolina Court of Appeals where she gained first-hand experience with appellate practices.
Brittany is fluent in English and French and looks forward to utilizing her legal skills and passion for family law to make a difference in the Triad community.
- Associate, A.G. Linett & Associates, PA, Greensboro, North Carolina
- Guardian Ad Litem for Guilford County children and was a member of the family law society
- Active member of the Elon Law Moot Court Board
- Internship with the Guilford County District Attorney’s Office
- Residency-in-practice with the Rawlings Law Firm
- Judicial internship with Judge Donna Stroud at the North Carolina Court of Appeals
- North Carolina State Bar